I-ve-been-struggling-with-the-loss-of-my-cousin-2 - 2678

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: HeartSupport_Fans Content #2564
I’ve been struggling with the loss of my cousin. 2 years ago he was murdered trying to sell an item on facebook marketplace. 17 year old boy took his life over a gang initiation, said that he felt no remorse and watched my cousin’s soul leave his body and the trial still isn’t over to this day. The grief doesn’t get any easier and I see things every day that make me think of him. He was one of my biggest supporters in my journey with guitar, and my biggest hype man for anything in life. One of the kindest people you could ever meet and his life was cut short at 25. Daniel Anthony King aka “Rabbit” :crown::rabbit2::heart:1/19/96-3/10/21

1 Like

@heartsupport thank you so much, his loss will always weigh on me, but everyday I aspire to be as selfless and kind of a person as he was his entire life, and I live to make him proud

1 Like

@dvrkstrvnd The loss you’ve experienced is truly heartrending, and the circumstances of his passing must have left an indescribable pain in your heart.

The fact that his life was cut short in such a senseless and tragic way is beyond words. The burden of witnessing such an event and enduring the ongoing trial process is something no one should have to go through.

It’s completely understandable that the grief you’re feeling remains so heavy and that reminders of him are a part of your daily life. From the way you’ve described him, he sounds like an incredible person who touched lives deeply, including yours. Sending you love as you continue to navigate this grief < 3

1 Like