I ve suffered so much mental abuse this year from

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: When Jamie talks about Overflow
I’ve suffered so much mental abuse this year from manipulation, gaslighting, cheating, to making me feel like I was going crazy. Like when I listen to this song every time I break down crying because it resonates with my mind. There’s so much hurt that I’m trying to replace with healing.

2 Likes

Music to me is paramount to healing and nuturing the soul. Mine is “Young Blood” by the Naked and Famous. I remember it always came on the radio when I was losing my mom and I was sitting my car hours after she died and it came out and it was like her telling me it was okay. Any song can invoke a certain type of emotion though it’s always good to let those out through listening. It could signify a healing process leading to a fresh start.

We’re in the home stretch of this year, and I’m right there with you at least with the manipulation and gaslighting, but a new year comes new opportunities, and I know we’ve got this <3

2 Likes

Hi Friend, Thank you for your comment. I am so very sorry that you have had such a bad year this year, it sounds like some one or some people have really given you a very hard time and that is not fair at all. I can see why music has that effect on you. Music can either bring back very sad times or the very best of them. I truly hope with the healing comes some much better times as you comepletely deserve it. Much Love Lisa. x

1 Like

Sorry to hear you’ve suffered so much with mental abuse, it sounds like you were taken thru the ringer. That’s really not fair at all to have to go thru that stuff. I hope that you are getting better and that you have support in your life to help you. Music that resonates with us is so special and it can be healing. Take care, you matter!

1 Like

Hallo, I am very sorry that you have been through so much heartache and very strenuous situations this year. Sometimes it feels like we are pushed beyond our limits. And then you find some ray of hope like this song and something just clicks inside our beings that we will make it out. My hope is that this spark of light grows inside you and continues to uplift you.

Yes, it’s incredible how much specific songs/music at times just instantly open the door to some deep pain we carry inside. Even though it may come off as a shock at first, it is a good sign to let all the tears out when you need. It hurts so much, it feels devastating, but it is also part of allowing healing to take place. You are moving towards healing. You are feeling things that are difficult, feelings that need to be expressed, acknowledged, processed. Revealing these emotions to yourself is such a strong, strong sign of healing already. It shows that your heart is ready to face this pain - even if it feels ugly, messy, confusing. Especially after going through a year of heartbreak and suffocating - now is a time when you can finally slow down, put down your weapons and be your vulnerable self. You don’t need to survive anymore - you can finally start to catch your breath. Well done for allowing this vulnerability side of yours to exist, friend. There is so much strength to steer from it.

I’m so sorry u have to go through that. Believe in yourself, find love within yourself, and find positivity. :heart: I hope you find peace.