I want to tell you something

Hi.

You don’t know me, but I’m here.

Which is the reason my writing this, I’m still here.

This community has helped me so much over the years and through some really tough times. So I thought I have to share this as well.

I’ve been struggling. A lot. It got bad again. Really bad.

I wanted to kil myself again.
It’s been years since I last thought that that was my only option.

I’m somewhat stable now, so don’t worry.

I don’t know why I’m posting this here though.
I don’t want attention or pity or anything really.
I guess I just like the thought that maybe someone will read this and will know that I’m not okay, but that I’m still here.
Since no one really around me seems to care if I’m here or not….

Okay that’s it.

Thanks for reading, or not reading. Both is fine.

You don’t have to give this a like or reply. I just wanted someone to know that I’m still trying, still struggling, and that I’m still here.

Good night friends.

6 Likes

@fiji I’m glad you posted! I’m sorry that you’ve been struggling and that it has gotten bad. But you have battled through and you are still here. Know that we care that you are here and you are not invisible and you are important. Please keep trying, please keep reaching for better and stay. You are more than worth it. You have value and you have purpose - even when it doesn’t seem like it. So thank you for reaching out and thank you for being the strong person you are. And keep posting - your voice is being heard.

3 Likes

I’m really glad you’re here! You have been seen and noticed, and I celebrate the fact that you’re still here and still with us. Thank you for being here! Thank you for trying your hardest and for fighting to be here. It doesn’t go unnoticed

3 Likes

Hi fiji. We see you. We hear you. You are appreciated. I am sorry you are not doing so good but I am glad you are here. Your words are worth reading and hearing. I really hope you will find more happiness and warmth in life. I wish you the best :heart:

2 Likes

Hi Friend. You are seen here and loved no matter who you are. I think when you’ve been in a community who supports you and you feel safe in, you instinctively seek it out in times of need. I’m happy that you feel safe to come here. I hope that you know you are loved and you matter. ~Mystrose

3 Likes

Hi fiji,

We are with you, hear you and love you. You might feel down right now, but I’m sure that if you keep trying you’ll eventually get there. People care about you, but maybe it just doesn’t look like that right now. I hope that you will have better days soon :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hello, fiji! I don’t think I’ve ever responded to one of your posts before but I want you to know that I see you and I am so glad you are here and that you continue on and you continue to fight. And thank you for being here and for sharing your ups and downs with us. We are always happy to hear about the whole rollercoaster of your life and I hope you continue sharing with us. HeartSupport will always be here. We will always be here. Hope to hear from you soon, friend :hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hey fiji, I’m so glad you’re here. I’m very sorry that you’re struggling so much and that suicidal thoughts came back into your mind. Can you use the tools and resources that were helpful to you when you experienced these thoughts the last time? You said already yourself that the suicidal thoughts are related to not seeing another way out, but there always is. You are not alone. I see your pain and I hear you. It’s heartbreaking to read that you aren’t cared for by your close ones. We are here for you and we care about you. I’d be so glad to hear from you again and what’s on your heart and mind. You’re loved and you matter.

2 Likes

Hey Friend, Thank you so much for your post, I am so grateful that you have written this and I am also really glad that I have read it and that i am responding to it because my friend you are so worth it. I am so proud of what you have accomplished and how strong you are but its ok to not be okay sometimes and when you are not okay you can always come here and talk to us, we are always here for you. You are a very special person who is loved anc cared for. Please stick around. Much Love Lisa xx

1 Like

Hi Fiji,

I remember replying to one of your posts back in February. I am so happy to hear that you’re still fighting my friend. It takes strength to keep going when the times are rough, and I admire you for making it.

We’re here for you when you need us and I think I speak for everyone when I say that we notice you and we care. Keep safe and keep fighting, you’re worth it. x

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.