I was abused by another child my age i dont know h

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist Reacts to Daddy By Korn
I was abused by another child my age, I don’t know how many times it has happened, we were between ages 7-10 I guess, I forgot about until I had a psychotic period in 2021 so I confronted him. He called me a liar. He not only sexually abused me but also bullyed me and used to beat me through my entire childhood. It only stopped because I moved away from him to another city. People don’t take me seriously because he was a child too, my friends didn’t care to move away from him or defend me or anything. I went through the trauma alone when I remembered. I stand with Jonathan. So sad…

1 Like

Hi @HeartSupport_Fans,

I’m sorry that the bad things that happen to you. That’s awful for that child to abuse you. People should deserved to be respected. Your friends seemed mean to me. They should have defend you if you were bullied as a kid. Those aren’t nice friends. The best thing you did is to moved away from him to another city due to trauma. People have no idea how trauma can keep someone’s lifestyle. I’m super proud of you confronting your bully. I used to be bully as child and teen so I can relate to your situation. You aren’t alone suffering with trauma. I moved on from the past but I still get flashbacks once in awhile.

@@HeartSupport I am very sorry, I can imagine how hurtful it was and still is for you. Thank you so much for this message, it means the world to me. I’ve stopped talking to those so called friends, they suck for real. I am trying to move on now.

Rest assured that you are taken seriously here, and we believe you. I believe you. It’s absolutely awful, heartbreaking and painful to experience the type of breakthrough you had in 2021, the kind that forces you to re-think your entire life and see it under a very different life. It’s bittersweet and chaotic. A relief and a curse at the same time.

On one hand, it feels like suddenly so many things make a lot of sense in your life - like putting the pieces of a puzzle together. Finally, you realize that you are not broken – you experienced trauma, and that alone shifts so much of the narrative we can tell ourselves before remembering the adversity we went through. But it also feels like such a massive grief to face on the other hand. You are confronted to how life could have been without it, and how much time and energy you’ve devoted to just survive. It’s hard to feel like somehow significant parts of your life were robbed away from you because of sexual trauma.

It has taken so much strength from you to confront your abuser at the timz. I’m truly sorry that he didn’t admit what he did and how much he hurt you. It hurts so much when the very person who wronged you isn’t able to hold themselves accountable and face what they did. Even more when it results in them calling you a liar. I’ve experienced this with my own parents, and as freeing as it was (I realized that I didn’t need to be connected with them anymore), it was also such a massive grief to walk through on top of everything else.

It must have been so lonely for you to walk through these parts of your story with their denial and other people not taking you seriously. You were a child, and because you were a child you should have never bene hurt like this. It was never your fault, and it will never be.

So proud of you for being here today and sharing your truth, the truth. Your story deserves to be shared and heard. You are not alone anymore. :heart:

1 Like

@@HeartSupport I will be forever grateful for this comment. Thank you so much and I am sorry for what you went through. We didn’t deserve and it wasn’t our fault. I feel acknowledged by you in a way even my own parents were not capable to make me feel. To process my pain and trauma I’ve been writing poetry and some texts and also singing, it really helps. I hope you can find a way to process your experience too. Also, I am here if you wanna talk. Thank you again for taking time to write me a message.

1 Like