I was sexually assaulted when i was 5 no one belie

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist Reacts to Daddy By Korn
I was sexually assaulted when I was 5, no one believed me. I can relate to this song so much and am so grateful it exists.

1 Like

Hi friend,

I am so sorry for what you have been through, no one, and especially no child, should have to experience something like that. However, know that we believe you, and that we will always be here to listen if you would like to share more. I truly wish you all the best <3

Hey friend, thank you so much for writing in. I’m sorry for what happened - both in the assault and that no one believed you. I recorded a video reply to your post here: Video reply: I was sexually assaulted when i was 5 | Loom

-nate, heartsupport staff

@@HeartSupport wow thank you so much for the reply, it means alot knowing someone does care and believes me. Im 32 years old, and have spent so many years just not healing, suffering mentally and emotionally, and am finally working on trying to get better. Id love to know more about support i could get through you guys, i dont really know much about heartsupport other than the singer of august burns red is affiliated with it. Thanks!