I was trapped and destroyed by my ex in my last re

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Jake Luhrs Reacts to Knocked Loose Suffocate featuring POPPY
I was trapped and destroyed by my ex in my last relationship. I never had a support system to help with what I was going through or what I still am going through. It’s good to know people are still out there willing to help out. :call_me_hand:t2:

Hi Friend, thank you so much for taking the time and courage to share your story, I am sure it was not easy.

I am dreadfully sorry that you have not had the support that you needed at such a difficult time and since then, It says a lot about how amazingly strong you are that you are here talking about it now even though you did it on your own.

It sounds like your former partner was very cruel and uncaring, but friend, you were not destroyed, don’t give him that power. You are here and he is your “former” partner, so you escaped him. I am proud of you for that. This does not mean however that you do not need to be supported still, you deserve to have support from family, friends, and therapist you have the chance to talk with, that will help you to recover from this past trauma and leave you healed and prepared for future partners.

You deserve to feel fulfilled, happy and safe whomever you are with, and I truly hope in time that you do start to feel this way. I wish you all the luck in the world. Lisa x