Idk what to call this but hi :)

I am in my new apartment. It’s very different. My room is pretty nice, but still a work in progress. I should get the posters I bought in the mail soon, so I’m excited to hang them up!! More of the music I like comes out soon!! (Kpop). The walk to Barnes and Noble is too far, so I can’t work there. I will probably apply to Chik Fil A, even though they don’t like queers. I guess it’ll be my secret oof. There is also a grocery store, but I’m not sure if that would be too much. Plus at chik fil a i would get sundays off lol

There are a lot of Catholic things here. There are 2 churches nearby and there’s a big outreach thing. Maybe I can get involved there.

I have not met anyone. Not really. I spoke to my neighbors at the store, but that’s it. I still haven’t met my mom’s boss and his family. He has a son my age. I hope he is nice. I went to the Local Game Store (LGS). I will be putting a flier up to hopefully find a game. I took a photo of some other people’s, but don’t know what to say to them yet.

I set up my fish tank! I went to the local fish store and asked about cycling my tank and he suggested getting a black tetra instead of using ammonia or waiting. So everyone, meet Wolffe!

He is a black tetra! I named him after the clone from star wars Commander Wolffe. I hope to get a betta and name him Plo Koon~ You know, the jedi! He also really likes the heater, I guess.

And then meet Stinker! I accidentally got him. He snuck into the bag with Wolffe lol (he is very hard to see because he is mostly clear)

When i woke up the other day, I heard a weird snap/clank noise, and it was Wolffe opening and closing his mouth! It was SO loud I was surprised. I guess he was hungry!!

5 Likes

Congratulations on the new place! I have quite a bit of Korean music, including some Kpop. My wife is really into BTS. Don’t give up on the grocery store. Working hours might be more flexible there.

3 Likes

hehe I set up my posters just the other day, and expected my mom to see them and get mad. she did not!

I suppose that’s true; I hadn’t thought of it. I doubt it would be too terrible, considering I would be a cashier or something, probably.

3 Likes

hey @sakurasangel !

this is such an amazing update and i am so happy for you, wolffe, and stinker! i know that so many great memories lie ahead for you 3 (and eventually 4 with plo koon). i’m excited for you to continue making your new apartment and city a home <3

love,
twix

p.s. i laughed when reading the part where wolffe’s mouth made the snapping noise, can’t even begin to imagine that small, cute lil’ fish making any loud noises hahah

2 Likes

Oh it was so violent! Sad thing is, I probably need to return him so he won’t eat plo koon :flushed:

But I did pick out plo koon this weekend!! He is so handsome!!

2 Likes

@sakurasangel Hi Friend

How lovely that you have a new apartment, im really pleased for you. New beginnings are a little nerve wracking but very exciting and making a new place into a home is great fun.
I love your little Tetra, hes very cute.
The Outreach thing you mentioned sounds like a plan! you could get to meet a few people and make a few friends, there could be some other new people who are in a similar situation as you and you can all find your way together?
Good luck in your New Home, with Wolffe and with the Job Hunting and I wish you lots of success with it all.

Much Love
Lisa :heart:

3 Likes