If you can relate to these lyrics share in the com

This topic represents a post from INSTAGRAM that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on INSTAGRAM.
  • When a user from INSTAGRAM is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.

View media here: heartsupport on Instagram: "If you can relate to these lyrics share in the comments by tagging @heartsupport #musicmatters #musiccommunity #lyricsquote #mentalhealth #metalmusic #metalhead #yourenotalone"

If you can relate to these lyrics share in the comments by tagging @heartsupport #musicmatters #musiccommunity #lyricsquote #mentalhealth #metalmusic #metalhead #yourenotalone

So much love @heartsupport :heart:

That’s my boy @brotalitybryce :heart:

You are amazing Bryce!===

Those seasons are always February and March for me :pleading_face:music helps me get through my days a lot. :heart:We have to push through no matter how lost and worthless we may feel, because you eventually come to. :heart::heart::heart:

They let us have a radio at work thankfully. Im always singing and dancing. Music is therapy!

I like the lyrics from the song “it gets better” by rex orange county saying “look at us now im proud of you” “I hope my world feels better soon i hope my life feels better soon”

I love these lyrics. They made me think of When Darkness Falls by Killswitch Engage “When darkness falls… we are reborn”. KSE helped empower me to not give in to my darkest days. I could keep dropping lyrics that have helped me… :metal:t2: