I'm Back on HeartSupport

To everyone that has been wondering where I’ve been I was having trouble logging because my IP address was blocked for some reason but I found a way around it. I wanted to report things in my personal life have improved and I am in a much better place now than where I was a year ago when I first came here, I was able to let go a lot of baggage from my past and get past them. I hope many people here are finding peace like I have.

4 Likes

Welcome back! Glad to hear that you’re doing well. Yes, we experienced some weirdness with IP blocks, but those issues should be resolved now. Feel free to email me any time you have issues with that in the future – you were not personally blocked! In fact, I got blocked too at some point, ha. Good to see you again, and thanks for posting!

3 Likes

Likewise Nate I’m glad to hear it wasn’t personal and I’m glad to see your doing well.

2 Likes

So happy that you are back and that you are healing!!! Thank you so much for sharing! Sending love!

3 Likes

Glad to see you @ranma1983!

Also very glad to hear that you’re feeling better now and you found some peace in your life.
Hold fast. :heart:

2 Likes

@ranma1983

Welcome back, my man.