Im currently on my way to see my gf after not not

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Beartooth - Might Love Myself - Therapist Reacts
I’m currently on my way to see my gf after not not seeing her for 10 days. We’ve been going through it lately. I’m single dad who had all but given up on love, and I was cool just being a dad. Then the actual love of my life came out nowhere. This song is meaning so many things to me right now. My gf and I are going to dinner to talk after the last time we saw each other I packed up the things I had at her house and left. This song has put so many things in perspective. Wish me luck guys.

1 Like

Wishing you all the best, friend. It sounds that your girlfriend and you have indeed been through quite a rollercoaster recently. I would imagine how stressful it is to anticipate this dinner together, as there’s going to be a need to discuss what happened, to dive deeper into things that can hurt or reactivate difficult emotions. To talk about things that bring up a high sense of vulnerability for both of you while the outcomes are so very significant. Fear may be present - which is completely understandable and shows how much you care! -, although you are not letting it decide for you, and that is such a beautiful, strong move. That’s where bravery resides the most - where we do things while feeling fear, while not letting it paralyze our entire life and being. You’re on your way to do something right and needed. For what it’s worth from a stranger on the internet, I’m so damn proud of you right now. And if to some extent you have felt like giving up on this relationship out of a lack of trust and sense of worth within yourself, then I do hope this meeting with your girlfriend will be a first step towards healing - for both of you, for your child, and for you at a personal level. There is potential there for a lot of beauty and healing to unfold. May all of this this go as smoothly as possible and find some peaceful restoration. My thoughts are with you today.

Hey friend, hoping everything went smoothly for you yesterday. No pressure to respond at all or share any updates - just checking in. I’m still rooting for you and hoping that the conversations went well with your significant other. You are loved and you matter very much.

Thank you for sharing with us. I hope dinner with your girlfriend went well and am wishing you all the best. It sounds like you’ve had a bit of a tumultuous time in this relationship, which is beyond tough. I’m glad that the song resonates and am wishing you all the best. If you have anything further on your mind, please don’t hesitate to share; we’re here for you.

2 Likes

Hey Friend, Seems like your going through quite some time in this situation. It seems like you as a single dad is fine with you and you have Girlfriend that you haven’t seen in quite some time, I see that you had packed up as of my perspective I do not really know what has been going on through both of your guys perspective but it seems like from my perspective that you guys have had a argument through out that time as you have packed up from her house, I wish you luck throughout your relation ship and hope all works out.

2 Likes

It seems like you’ve been through quite a bit, and your willingness to talk it out is appreciated. Wishing you all the best, and hope everything works out for you :slight_smile:

1 Like