I'm done/I don't care about anything

I don’t care about myself anymore, I don’t care about anything anymore, I hate everyone, I hate every thing, my Hallucinations & Voices are the only thing that keeps me company even though their relentless, drive me insane & make me want to just die, I don’t care about eating food, I’m hardly ever hungry, I don’t care if I lose an insane amount of weight, I don’t trust anyone,
This year absolutely sucks so far, I don’t remember what my life was like before I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia,
I don’t remember any of my decent memories, every single year has absolutely sucked, I can’t sleep at night, my family members have abandoned me and they hate me, which is fine I don’t like them anymore.

3 Likes

can i ask what is preventing you from calling for help form people who are willing and able to help you?

We all know that it is scary to call emergency services for help, but we also need to know when it’s the right thing to do. If you got medical attention, it would reduce your symptoms, and things will feel better.

We can’t make the call for you, you gotta do it yourself.
You have control here, to get the help you need, friend. Give yourself the possibility of a better day.

1 Like

@Sita

I know that it would, I’m just become bitter and jaded and indifferent with every thing.

but what is stopping you?

do you believe that going in for treatment will help you?
You said the pills used to work, but no longer do. Then it would makes that a change of meds could help you again, and maybe for a longish time.

I would be excited about that happening, because then my nights would be more restful and I’d have more energy during the day.

@Sita

I don’t know honestly, I don’t know, I don’t know .

My head feels like it’s cloudy and full of smog,
It’s suffocating.

1 Like

i know this is hard and scary, but your family won’t help, and we can’t make the call for you. You need to do it. You deserve to get some rest, and not have hallucinations be so strong that they make you feel sick.

@Sita

I feel like I’m suffocating, I don’t deserve to be well. I surrender, I gave up a long time ago.

I don’t know who I am anymore.

won’t be here for a few days, so won’t be able to follow up much.

Hope you do what you need to do to get some relief. wishing you well!

2 Likes

How can we help you, @anon3821937? It’s okay to post, but, right now it’s not leading anywhere if you don’t help us help you.

The fact that you post here shows that you want help. And we care about you. Please let us know how we can actually support you. (and let’s keep it on one thread/topic only, please. If you have any update or need to talk about all of this/how you feel, do so on this topic here. <3)

3 Likes

@Micro Update.

My Dr. called me on the phone yesterday, and I was able to finally get some help. :blush:

5 Likes

Oh @anon3821937 this is an amazing update!!

Well done for talking to them/letting them know how the situation is. You did well! I hope you will find a bit of peace as soon as possible. You deserve it so much.

3 Likes

@Micro

I hope that it works out for me as well.

When my Dr. called me yesterday, he told me to either make an appointment to go see him or call him on the phone in a few weeks to see how I’m doing.

3 Likes

That sounds good. What are you most comfortable with? If I may ask.

2 Likes

Super pround of you :clap: :grin: This is such a great news :wink:

2 Likes

Did you end up calling your therapist? You didn’t seem like you wanted to or even could before.

3 Likes

@Mystrose

I was afraid that my brother would have stopped me from calling if I made the call at my house.

Which is why I went to my grandma’s house instead.

3 Likes

@Ashwell

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

1 Like

@Micro

Probably seeing him in person.
But the phone call wasn’t all that bad either.

2 Likes

So happy to hear some good news for you! You deserve it and hopefully this is the start to the road to getting the help you deserve.

2 Likes

so glad to hear this.

and really glad to hear that you were able to make the calls from your grandma’s house!

3 Likes