I'm done living

I ran away from home and left my suicide note in my room. I lied and said I was going out with a friend, right now i’m just sitting on the top of the building wanting to kill myself but yet so afraid of the pain. I want to die but I also just terrified of the pain before death. I’m so tired of trying and things don’t get better, they haven’t gotten better at all. I have no reason to exist and I don’t want to go home. I just want to sit here and get insane enough to kill myself for good.

2 Likes

@KTthecatlady I’m so sorry you’re feeling this way. I also understand how sometimes ending our life seems like the only logical option, but it isn’t. While you may think you’re doing everyone a favor by killing yourself, the truth is, you’re going to leave behind more pain that you can imagine. I want to encourage you to keep reaching out when you feel this way. Our community is here for you. I also want to remind you that there are crisis lines available to help you when you are in danger of hurting yourself.

Please use one of these resources:

Crisis text line - text HOME to 741741

Suicide hotline - 1-800-273-8255

Hold Fast, you’re loved.

-Danjo

3 Likes

Friend,

I am so deeply sorry that you have to fight this battle- but please know that you are not alone and you NEVER will be alone.

You are LOVED and you are important because you have breath in your lungs. You have a purpose and you have time to discover that purpose- discover the things you love and find true happiness.

I know that life is so hard sometimes, I truly understand. It’s hard to pick ourselves back up when we keep falling over and over but my friend there is hope. There is help.

There is still time to find yourself, there is still time to better yourself. There is still time to find true friends and create the best memories.

I have been in places so many times where I thought that I was never going to get out- I thought maybe if I just disappeared I wouldn’t have to struggle anymore, but my friend that is not true.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

My friend this community is here for you. There are resources. There is still hope. I know it’s hard to see the light at times but it is there.

Hold fast, you are loved.

With love,
Lyss (ur old pal Blurryface)

1 Like

@KTthecatlady I’m so sorry you are feeling this way. But suicide is never the answer and it will never be. I’m sure your an amazing person . I know your hurting rightnow but you matter , your life matters. You have a future . People will miss you . By the way things DO get better . Please stay alive and keep us updated please . You are loved no matter what. Remember to hold fast and YOU ARE WORTH IT!

1 Like

I know how you feel, most days are exactly that for me but I hide it from the world. People who don’t deal with depression have no clue what it’s like. They just go for the most used words to try and make us feel better, but it doesn’t. The truth is we.have to deal with this every single.day and.it gets exhausting both mentally and physically