I'm falling apart

I’m currently going through the worst depression of my life. I feel so worthless and alone. I’ve been really suicidal lately. I can’t sleep. I can’t eat. I cry all the time. I’m stressed the fuck out. My best friend, who I was interested in romantically, is going out with a different boy and it’s causing me a lot of heartache. I ruined a friendship by saying things that I shouldn’t have said and I feel like such a piece of shit for it. I’m so lonely all the time. Everything is falling apart. No one will ever love me with all of these flaws of mine. I can’t handle life anymore.

1 Like

What you are feeling is okay. This is a grey cloud you are in, and it will take time to get out of it. It’s horrible that you enter the same cycle. But you got to take the hits, get back up, and keep moving forward. You are not a loser. You are a fighter. Remind yourself you have a reason to fight. You have a reason to live. If you are going through this struggle, this community will go through it with you. Keep fighting!

1 Like

Sometimes you fall down and you feel like shit, and that’s okay. You feel like you have too many flaws, but there are never too many in a person. None of us are perfect. Our flaws make us who we are and out of our flaws can come good things. The person who felt like they cared too much and like that was a flaw, could be the one keeping someone else alive. The person who felt so full of anger could be the person someone else needs to see to know their rightful self esteem. If you accept your flaws, no one can use them against you, not even yourself.
I_ believe in you_
I’m sorry about your best friend, but if she doesn’t love you back, then it’s best for you and her to let her go. There are so many people in the world, don’t believe that no one will love you. I see you, and I care and I know someone out there will love you.
Never give in
Never back down
Never give in
When your life feels lost,
Pray against all odds
Never give in

• Black Veil Brides
1 Like

Suicide does not end the chances of your life getting worse, suicide eliminates the possibility of it ever getting better.

1 Like

Do you think I should let her go entirely? She is my best friend after all and I don’t know how to handle it.

I’m not sure, but I know you will figure it out. Spending time away from her and around other people might help. Completely blocking her out would hurt her. Sometimes the best way is the honest way. Tell her how you feel and if she doesn’t feel the same way, take a break from her. She might need time to think over it, so just prepare yourself for the worst. But know that you will be okay, no matter what happens. We are here

1 Like

Hey man. It sucks you have a crush on somebody and they friendzoned you. So you must decide can I settle to be friends with this girl and suffer seeing her show her love to another guy? If you can then bear with it. If you can’t then you say nothing but avoid her as much as possible. In a way move on. Hopefully, you find someone else that not only love you, but you would love her.

No matter what people say. It is possible to love more than one person. The love is different yet the same. I am not talking puppy love or lust either. If it weren’t so possible then there wouldn’t be exes who are friends and people wouldn’t be married for the third time in their lives.

1 Like