I'm happy. It feels great, doesn't it?

I’ve noticed a few things.
when i wake up every morning, it’s like i can breathe again. It’s a fresh start, and I’ve survived another day.
I look around my room, and it’s just me… it feels good. It’s peaceful and quiet. I… haven’t had that in about… a couple of hours, mostly because of the little gremlin always keeping my family up everyday.
I look out my window, and see life. I see a luminary of light, so bright and beautiful. I watch as time goes by, second by second, minute by minute… until the clock burns out, starting a new day once again.
It feels good to just let go of everything, and start off new.

When i was lost, and my negative emotions took over… it lasted a long time. But that was until i said; “That’s enough.” I would always scream at the top of my lungs, as if to yell at all of those negative thoughts saying; “I’ve made it this far, and your not bringing me down with you! I’m smart! I’m worth it! I can do better, and you know that! Back off!” or…well… “You know what, you know what?! Try me! I dare you! Don’t be shy! COME AT ME!”-- point is, sometimes you need to fight back somehow. You won’t just let it go immediately.
Times are hard, and sometimes… it feels hopeless, but you need to realize that… we’re human. We feel these things, and they beat down on us like we’re a pile of dirt. But you know what? We are so much more. We’ve struck down on today’s grounds and walk them with confidence, we’ve found paths, creating our own. We’ve gotten through so many things, that when you look back on those times… you realize that-

You’ve made it.
Your happy.
All of those sleepless nights, all of those struggles, all of that stress, all of those negative thoughts… They’ll soon be gone, once you find out who you really are, and what you want.
I hope your ready, because you have a whole other world waiting for you.
I’m proud of you, just keep pushing yourself, take breaks, spend time with people you love, and express yourself, be more social, go out and make the most of life.

I’ve made it this far, and nothing is going to take me down.

Uhm- Hello! I’m Analyiah, and i’m a twelve year old girl… lost in her own little daydreams. This is my introduction, yay! I’m here to see if i can help with anything, talk to people who understand me, and express my feeling when times get rough! I am quite young, but i have the mind of… i don’t know? Who’s mind is like mine? I’m weird, but fun to be around… I look a lot into my thoughts, and pick out every little detail, like a detective on a major case. My mind happens to go at a speed of 10,000 miles an hour, so-- Ehh, now i feel as if i’m talking to much about myselfff!! it happens to much.

Anyway, it’s great to meet you all! I hope i can help with some problems, if i can. It feels great to be in a community of understanding people, who are willing to help others with their problems.

Have a good morning/day/night! :]

9 Likes

Hey there! Beautiful words, and so true! We are more than what our thoughts dictate, and it’s important to remember our humanity! Thank you so much for the words of encouragement - the positive impact you’ll have will be amazing! Keep being awesome and loving life for what it is! We appreciate you! :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you SO MUCH for encouraging me with this post! I hope that you too are able to have a positive, encouraging, happy, fulfilling life! Remember you are always worthy of being happy, and never give up this positive attitude! You deserve it! Keep positive! You are loved! You matter! You are cared for greatly!!!

5 Likes

Thank you for your wonderful post. I’m glad that you, as many of us hope to, have found your own sense of peace and happiness. Your words of encouragement and positivity are greatly appreciated here.

Thank you!
-William Pedersen

4 Likes

Hi Analyiah! A shot of positivity is exactly what we all need sometimes. Sometimes that’s all it takes to help with our problems. Thank you!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.