Im in that point of my life rn

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: Does kaseykarlsen s story resonate with you share
Im in that point of my life rn

1 Like

Hey there my friend!

First off, it’s good to have you here. I appreciate you opening up, even if just briefly!

You mention being in that point in your life right now - are you referring to being tired of hiding it? If so, I think that’s incredible. Stifling who we are and the things we struggle with can create an even larger burden for us to bear and we deserve to live authentically, as long as that doesn’t harm others or ourselves. I’m proud of you for every step you take and hope you’re safe and sound.

Thank you for sharing aout how life has been for you recently. It’s an amazing step to take, even if it might not feel at the moment like making a huge difference. It’s definitely hard to feel like Kasey did - that somehow deep inside you know things arent completly right and you might need external support, but that the time to get there and disclose how things have been for you is really difficult. You can be proud for doing it here. For being you. It takes a lot of strength to recognize when our life isn’t aligned with how we would want it to be at a given time. Hopefully, this can be the first of many positive and healing steps for you. We are rooting for you.