I'm just stuck

Lately I’ve been in this loop. I wake up only to go back to sleep the next day. I’m just not happy right now. I haven’t been able to get a job. It’s just the same thing day after day and it’s really taking its toll. I tell people that I’m doing okay and that I’m happy but the truth is that I’m not. I’m not happy. The things I loved doing just don’t give me as much joy as they used to. My depression is back and part of me just doesn’t really care. I feel like if I do get a job things will be different. And once I get a stable income, I’m on my own. But right now, I don’t know what to do.

I’ve grown used to not doing anything with my life. And I really want to change that. I want to be the best version of me there is and for whatever reason, I just haven’t figured out how. I want to go out and meet new people but every time I get the chance I back down. I want to be somebody. I don’t want to be this shell of a person anymore. I’m tired of it. And I want things to change. I just don’t know where or how to begin.

1 Like

@EverVerse

I had gone through a similar situation as you. Didn’t have a job, depression got to me, and I thought I will never got out of the cycle. Turn out, I did. You will get out of it too. You will figure out what to do. Just take it easy on yourself, and be patient. I encourage to reach out to someone you know, and let them know what it is going on with you. One person is enough. If you want to continue to share, this forum is open for you. God bless you. Have a great day.