Im sorry for everything

I don’t know if I did something wrong on here but I’m really sorry if I did just please stop ignoring me I can’t take it

2 Likes

Hey friend.

I don’t think anyone here is ignoring you. You didn’t do anything wrong. I understand that anxiousness that comes with waiting for replies. It used to cripple me, and I am really sorry that is something you seem to be experiencing. One hard part about the internet is that it can feel so connected and instant, but also isolating and empty all at the same time.

I read your other post about feeling isolated and alone. I so understand those feelings. That is a huge struggle for me, too. I often can look around and see people that care about me, but I struggle to really feel like they do. That voice in your head that says you’re alone and nobody cares is a lie. It might be a very loud lie. It might feel like the truth. But it’s not. Maybe take inventory of the people around you. Do you have any trusted family members or friends you can reach out to? If explaining that you feel invisible is too much, or you don’t feel like admitting that yet, maybe you can schedule a text or a call once a week with them? Also, hang out around here, on the forum. Check out the Twitch streams, maybe the Discord server if you’re interested. There’s a great community here that is happy you’re around.

1 Like

Thank you for replying and yeah it really felt like nobody wanted to talk with me. And I’ve talked to some family members about this stuff but I don’t know it doesn’t seem to help all that much and the whole community thing I end being to clingy and desperate to talk with others that they just push me away.

1 Like

Hey @anon78643377,

We see you. We hear you. The fact that people don’t respond quickly is never the reflection of who you are. It’s just that people who are online at the moment might not feel okay to respond or don’t relate to what is shared. We all do as we can, and that’s okay. No one is ever ignored here, and everyone gets at least a response. We really try to make sure that no one is left on the side of the road, as feeling ignored is a painful feeling. Sometimes getting a response just takes longer than we expect. It depends on the activity around here, and the Wall is constantly going through different seasons with more or less activity. Overall, it’s important to give ourselves some grace. :hrtlegolove:

Know that you are never ignored here. What you’re going through matters. Your vulnerability is seen, respected, and you are loved dearly. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Thanks I’m sorry for how I acted I just kinda lost it when I was making this post I will try be better in the future.

2 Likes

No worries at all! I understand that not seeing any response can trigger some insecurities. It’s okay. I just wanted to reassure you as well! :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Yeah haha I won’t lie I definitely felt very alone and forgotten about but now I see I was wrong I still feel bad though that I cant feel better after everyone coming and commenting and supporting me I feel like I ultimately wasted their time.

2 Likes

You did not waste anyone time, I can promise you that. I’m chosing, all on my own, to send this message. Sometimes all we can manage is “idk man I don’t feel great” and sometimes we are able to pinpoint exactly why. You don’t have to feel better right away.

2 Likes

Thanks I know I’ve probably have come across as rude in some of my posts on here but I truly appreciate you and everyone who has taken the time to reply to me and try and help me even though I probably don’t deserve it.

2 Likes

You definitely deserve to ask for help and be met with kindness, and you didn’t sound rude at all.

2 Likes

I sometimes don’t think so and I’m glad I’ve been fretting over how I worded some things

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.