Im tired

Im tired, im tired of everything. Im tired of trying just to continue being beat down. I just want to give up.

2 Likes

Sounds like you’ve been through a ton and could use a break. I’m proud of you for persisting even when things get tough, and I hope you get that much needed rest.

1 Like

Welcome back, DoomonSh13

It happens that life wears us down and we get tired. Wanting to give up is understandable after facing continuous difficulty. But perhaps it may help to remember that it was your own strength that brought you to this point. You may not have as much energy at this moment, but with some rest, the tired feeling will pass, and it will be easier to continue on your path. I truly believe and hope that you will achieve your goals in life. Of course, the forum is here for you whenever you need some support on the way.

Here for you,
Gremlin

1 Like

@DoomonSh13

Good morning,

I understand clearly. I learned when u try hard people take advantage of the good heart. I learned over time and discovered: self love, self worthiness, my peace, my mental health is more important to those who dont value me as a person, so I chose me over anyone.

Chose you over anyone.

We are human at the end of the day we get tired from our daily activities, relationships, children, family etc…

-Take one day at a time,
-listen to music,
-dance it off if you have to

Positive affirmation

Today will be a good day
You are loved
You are worthy
You are brave and strong
You can overcome any challenges
You will focus on whay you cant control
You are enough

I’m sorry that life has been so rough on you lately @DoomonSh13. It takes a lot of strength and courage to reach out in the midst of what feels utterly discouraging and exhausting. So just for this: thank you. Thank you for choosing to open up and sharing what’s on your heart these days. What you’ve expressed deserves to be heard, and never to be carried just on your own shoulders.

I don’t know you or what brought you to feel that way, but for what it’s worth I have felt the way you do repeatedly in my life, and I relate to how isolating and hopeless it feels. You feel the pain within and the heaviness of your burdens, you try and try and try, take active steps, do what you’re told, you push through… but it feels like all these efforts amount to nothing as changes are so subtle to see, if not invisible at all. While when you are in so much pain and overwhelm, the thing you needthe most and immediately is a freaking sense of relief. The possibility to catch your breath more deeply again. To feel alive in a good way, not like some kind of punishment. It’s hard when it feels like life is constantly working against you and you’re walking on a seemingly endless field of mud. It seems to become heavier and heavier each step of the way.

My heart goes out to you as you are navigating all of this. If you would like to share more about you, your story and how you feel, please know this is a safe space and this community is here with you. You are not alone, friend. Thank you for being here. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

So, thank you all for the replies, i really appreciate it.

Im so lost on what to say. When i tey to think of what i want to say here, it all just get lost in the void of my mind. I have a lot to say but nothung to say right now.

I feel so alone and isolated.

1 Like

Im so lost on what to say. When i tey to think of what i want to say here, it all just get lost in the void of my mind. I have a lot to say but nothung to say right now.

It’s okay if words don’t come yet. Personally, I’m a firm believer that there is a right time for everything, and would believe that when it will feel right and appropriate, the words will come more naturally for you. In the meantime, you are welcome to simply be, alongside this community, without any pressure to share or talk if it feels unnatural.

I feel so alone and isolated.

You surely do, and I’m sorry you’ve been experiencing such loneliness too. When we’re so exhausted emotionally it feels almost impossible to be connected with others, or at least not in a way that would feel genuine. There seems to be so many barriers in between.

If anything, you are not alone here, even if we’re all interacting online, we’re still real humans caring for one another. You are seen, heard and cared for, friend. :hrtlegolove:

Heres an update; this past sunday i got together with somefruends to talk about what was going on. Shirt story, i ended up at the hospital due to my admitting i had planed to kill myself. I was only there for a few hours, they dcided that i wasnt totally a danger to myself. So i got some medication to pick up tomorrow and start taking. Counseling is still a bit of of an issue to set up.

I can feel the depression starting to creep in again. The ine issue i havent talked about is how linley i feel. These feeling are in a multiple areas of my life and i dont even know how to talk about it.

Thats all for now…

2 Likes