I'm tired

I feel like the weight of life is drowning me. Working 53h/week, finishing college and with bills that I don’t even know how I’m gonna pay; see my girlfriend once a month, I feel alone. My mind is not ok and I don’t know what to do, don’t have anyone to talk about that will really listen to me.

1 Like

Hello @ArthurJadoski,

I’m here, as are others who will listen to you, too. You’re not alone. Please talk about what you wish to, knowing that your words will not be ignored.

Best,

Anonymous

1 Like

I get it. Everyday life can seem like so much and feel so heavy at times. Especially when you are putting in so many hours at work on top of finishing up school. It’s no wonder you feel alone. But you aren’t alone, even if it feels like it. It will affect mental health when we work nearly all the time with no breaks for socializing or self-care. I understand how much bills we have a hard time paying or simply cannot pay can weigh us down. But money is never more important than our health. I hope you take the time to talk to your girlfriend about what is going on and take the time to breathe and take care of yourself. Don’t give up.

2 Likes

Thank you, that’s exactly it! It isn’t easy, but I’ll make it through.

2 Likes

This post is incredibly relatable friend. That feeling of just swimming in work and problems can pull you under the current so fast. heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - I'm tired - HeartSupport / Support - heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - 31 July 2024 | Loom