I'm withdrawing and it's terrifying

@Mystrose

No not really. To be honest.

What about someone who is staying there like you?

1 Like

@Mystrose

Oh, I don’t know. Honestly

Ok, I was just thinking that if you had a friend there you could hang out with or something it might make things easier for you. Maybe someone else has the same challenges and you could help each other thru stuff? Just an idea :rose:

1 Like

I don’t have anyone who has what I have. In my family, I’m the only one who has schizophrenia in my family. Which sucks . No one to understand me. In my family.

I’m going to ask a tough question, and I hope you know that I ask from a place of caring and compassion for you.

How much can you do on your own?

I know we keep telling you a lot to call this the doctor, or call the ambulance or police and get help, and we all are making the assumption that you can call out to them. None of us are aware of your actual situation, and we’re assuming that access to internet equals access to calls, etc.

I am sorry if those assumptions were wrong and we’ve been giving you wrong suggestions.

The meds and hallucinations have been constant features of your posts, and it breaks my heart to know that you’ve been suffering those. I know you don’t want to be hallucinating. But i also know that we’re giving you the same suggestions every week, and you’re still in pain, so maybe we need to figure out what else can be done, if you can’t/won’t make the calls.

how can we help you to help yourself out of this?
How can we support you while you figure out what to do about your hallucinations?

When last were you free of these hallucinations?

2 Likes

I think @Sita has very good points @anon3821937

How can we help you?

1 Like

@Mystrose

I know, I just want someone to talk to.

1 Like

If you ever want to just chit chat and hang out (can’t really do that here), you can always send me a DM. I’m almost always around. :rose:

we’re here to talk to you, if you’re lonely or bored, or sad.

it doesn’t always have to be about an illness or a problem.
We care about you, even if things are going great and there are no problems. And I really really want you understand and believe that!

I regularly dm my friends here just to say hello, and ask about their day. We don’t have to be hurting to deserve attention and care.

So if you need someone to talk to, you can start a thread about that, say it’s sort of a FallenAngel’s message box, where we can say hello to you, and you can answer them whenever you’re sad or lonely.

2 Likes

@Sita

That sounds like a great idea.

2 Likes

yay :slight_smile: glad you think so too!

2 Likes