In 2004 i was raped at a high school party still d

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist Reacts to Daddy By Korn
In 2004 I was raped at a high school party still don’t know who the rapist is

1 Like

Hi @HeartSupport_Fans,

That must have been hard for you many years to heal. That’s awful to not know your rapist. Being raped by someone is traumatizing for others. Going to a party is so dangerous because you have no idea what will happen to you. I heard many horror stories of college parties. Many years ago, I watched the news of a college student died due to a person putting drug in their beer. If I ever go to a party, I will need 1-2 people with me just incase for danger.

Are you seeing a mental health professional to discuss this issue? They might help & listen to your story. It is super brave of you discussing something difficult on HS. HeartSupport and I are always here to support you. I just want to give you hug because you must felt shameful and frustrated due to high school party in 2004. Many people can also relate to your story.

Hey hey friend. I am so sorry that this happened to you. heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - In 2004 i was raped at a high school party still d - Social Media / Support - YouTube - heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - 19 April 2024 | Loom