Iraq and afghanistan vet eod tech sometimes i hate

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist and Vocalist react to One By Metallica
Iraq and Afghanistan Vet. EOD Tech. Sometimes I hate myself for living. Survivors guilt sucks…

1 Like

Hi @HeartSupport_Fans,

I’m super proud and thankful of you being a vet because you are protecting the country from something dangerous for innocent citizens. That’s been really rough being a EOD tech. I couldn’t imagine working that type of career. I will probably traumatized for killing people. Also, I’m scared when it comes to holding a weapon. I feel like I messed up and killed someone. It might not being similar as your situation. I grew up being emotionally & physically abuse in school & home. Sometimes people underestimate how one even impacts someone’s life. It took me 10 years to moved on from the trauma. However, the trauma will still be there for the rest of my life.

It will takes years depending on each person to overcome PTSD or survivor’s guilt. I wish I can give you hug for going through something difficult. I just have a few questions: Do you have any and closed friends or family members to discuss about your survivor guilt? Are you still working as Iraq & Afghanistan vet? Do you see a mental health professional to discuss your survivor guilt? I’m not pressuring others to go to therapy. Sometimes therapy work or doesn’t help for people. Is there a support group for vets in your community to discuss mental health issues? I feel like sometimes talking with others will help you feel better.

Just remember that you are warrior and that you can fight this tough battle with survivors guilt. Take your time to heal from the pain. HeartSupport and I are always here to support during your good & bad days. Let me know if you need any help!

Hey hey friend. Thank you so much for speaking up and saying something - heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - Iraq and afghanistan vet eod tech sometimes i hate - Social Media / Support - YouTube - heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - 1 April 2024 | Loom