Is been a rofe week

so i live in Wisconsin and there wear 2 school that wear being attacked like 6 lockdown and over ten threast in one school week so i been suffied form bad anyixty becuse i have friands that gose to some of these schools seed me text not know what going on and i was traffied of being at school and is just been rellay stressful and i dont what to go back to school next week please help me

Hey friend,
That sounds really scary. Have you talked to your school administration, teachers, or parents about how you are feeling? You should feel safe where you are and if you do not, let the adults in your life know so that they can help you. I hope things get better, please let us know how you are doing and how things are going with that situation.

Hi @kait2345,

I can’t imagine how stressful it can be. School has to remain a place where you can feel safe and secure. So your reaction is normal and you are certainly not the only one feeling like this. As Stafflower said, there are certainly adults in your life with whom you could talk about it so they can reassure you and help you. Talking about what you are afraid of and what is making you nervous can help you to diminish this anxiety, even just a bit.

We are here for you. Please keep us up to speed on how you’re doing. Hold fast. :heart: