Is it to soon for the next move

So as I’ve talked about before, I’m talking/flirting with this girl I’ve known since high school. We fell off a little after high school but ended up going to the final year of the warped tour cross country show. We’ve been taking and hanging out ever since then, and it’s very evident we both have a lot of feelings for each other. She’s helped me through a lot of rough shit from my past, and is making me feel like a whole new person by getting me to see myself in a whole new light. We both let each other know everything, and were planning to see issues/I prevail on Tuesday. I asked her if it would be ok if we held hands during the show and possibly had a quick kiss during one of our favorite issues songs. I’ve never pushed nor will I, because I want her to be comfortable and take it at her speed, instead of rushing. It’s been somewhere between 3-4 years since I’ve kissed someone, and I’d like a little bit of physical interaction but I don’t wanna push anything because I don’t wanna lose her for pushing to satisfy my needs, instead of being supportive of her needs. I’m willing to wait for a title of boyfriend or whatever until she wants to give it, but I’d also like to kiss once in a blue moon or just hold hands. Idk the best way to say it without feeling like shit about pushing for my needs, and looking like I don’t care about hers.

1 Like

Sounds like you’re on the right track with open communication. It’s okay to communicate your needs in any kind of relationship. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you should tell her how you feel :slight_smile: It sounds like she has feelings for you as well.

1 Like