Is that wrong?

is it wrong to say that if manipulate and hurt anybody i feel like if not for self image?? if not for me actually caring about what my image might be on other people, i’d do anything. why is that?

1 Like

It’s hard to say, @echo. It is certainly related to your own story, or maybe just a season in your life that you are going through right now, or maybe you’re a bit afraid of losing control of yourself. And I don’t know how you feel about it, if it’s something that makes you uncomfortable or not, but what is sure is that you can work on it if that’s not who you want to be or how you want to behave. Your self-image is important, the way others perceive you is important too. Those are things that might definitely boost your self-confidence (or the opposite). Caring and respecting others is a thing, and the motivation behind it can vary from one individual to another. Is your motivation wrong? I don’t think so. But it can certainly be more healthy, from a “moral” standpoint.

Again, this is not a fatality. It’s already really positive to be aware of how you interact with others sometimes and what’s your inner motivation. And I want to remind you that you don’t have to be perfect to be loved, accepted, cared for. You don’t have to manipulate in order to keep up appareances. Your vulnerability is also your strength. And the people who truly see you will always feel priviledged to learn to know you through what makes you, ultimately, human. And a unique individual.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.