Isolated and a long way from home

Where is my “your doing good” when I need it. I’m always there for everyone else always. This is the worst I’ve felt in a very long I’m crying but not even the ones closest to me will realise and I just moved so I’m well far away from my best mate who I just miss like shit right now. This is shit I just want to beat myself up because I just end up getting in everyone else’s way clearly. Nothing in life makes sense either and I’d rather be anywhere but here right now

1 Like

Here it is:

you’re doing good.

Not because things are or aren’t going well but because you have the courage to take a chance on your life and you have the courage to reach out when things don’t go well…because you have the courage to admit your love and need for your friends…because you are willing to admit when you feel stuck…

you’re doing good.

Things aren’t perfect and they don’t look the way you want them to, but still, you are in the fight, and that is more than many can say.

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. -Teddy Roosevelt

You are in the arena. You’re doing good.

-Nate

Hi there and thanks for reaching out on here. Being isolated can just make things harder and I’m sorry you’re feeling stuck :frowning: Have you been able to talk to your best mate after moving away? Don’t let the fear of being a burden or getting in people’s way keep you from reaching out when you need to. Your emotions are okay to share