It gets better

Hey Heartsupport. I wanted to write about a major improvement I have made. I’m graduating next month! My time in high school has been draining but now I’m finally at the light that’s been at the end of the tunnel.

I can tell you for the past 5 years of my life I’ve felt like my life has been a constant cycle of stress, anxiety, loss and pain. But now I can rest. I know all of our stuggles are unique to each of us. But just know this goes out to anyone who feels like giving up.

Your story will change! It may be a milestone or an event your waiting on but I assure you it will come. I’ve grown up with many dark periods in my life. I use to always think that I would have ended my life before I got to this point. I’m glad I never gave up on life. For clarity sake I know I will continue to face struggles in life. But now that I’m on the other side of it, I believe in myself and my ability to keep on living.

If I can do it so can you!

And thank you heart support community all you do. I can not tell you enough how important this community is to me and many others.

7 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face:. Thank you for sharing such positivity with us. I hope you life continues to get better and better. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s so awesome! I’m so happy for you. You have a lot of life ahead of you to try new things and to grow.

2 Likes

Hey @OMAMfan, well done. Seriously. Graduating can be so draining and stressful. But here you are, on the finish line, and finally on your way to enter a new chapter of your life! You’ve been so brave and resilient through all of it. Congrats.

Thank you as well for the kind and heartwarming words. It is truly uplifting to hear someone who’s now on the other side of what was a big wall to them, and takes the time to remind others that overcoming what seems impossible is possible. There is hope. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes