It hurts some times

I think the thing that hurts most about being visibly trans isnt the constant fear or paranoia about getting jumped or the fears of being made illegal it’s the constant having people treat u different it’s the having people make a clear wide birth around u when ur shopping it’s having people pull their partners or kids closer to them when your standing in line it’s these little constant things these constant otherings that hurt most

3 Likes

I’m so sorry that people aren’t open to just showing others love. I can’t imagine how hurtful it is. My heart goes out to you. I know it seems cliche to say, but I genuinely hope that you feel like this space is one that you feel valued and cared for.

3 Likes

Hey Derpplup,

I am so sorry that you are still having to put up with people showing you negative reactions like that. I have no idea what it is like to deal with people’s intolerances on a daily basis, and my heart goes out to you for it. I have hope that society keeps making progress to treating everyone like they are the true, human beings they are. Just like you are. You don’t deserve to be treated any differently than anyone else, friend. I truly hope your experiences improve, and soon.

1 Like

hi derpplup,

i’m so sorry that you are placed under this fear, anxiety, uncertainty, and stress for just being who you are. to be faced with other people’s judgement anywhere you go makes life so difficult. i can’t even imagine the feelings weighing on your heart with each of those interactions. i do want to acknowledge your strength and showing the world how your identity shouldn’t warrant any of these reactions you receive. you are so valued, loved, and have infinite worth. thank you for being here and thank you for being you.

love,
twix

2 Likes

Hey Derpplup
I cannot imagine what it is like to live in that constant fear or with that paranoia of being treated so poorly just because of how you live your life and who you are, its truly not fair. No one has the right to treat you that way. Of course the next time some one moves away from you, you could thank them for being courteous enough to get out of your way as you dont like being too near biggots but be careful. You are an amazing person and so strong. You deserve so much better. I truly hope things change for you. xx

2 Likes

That’s rough. But I have noticed some people, in certain situations do that whenever there is something they do not understand. So, many years ago, when I had some physical changes after chemo; I actually experienced similar. I just say that to mention that some people just do that. It’s their ignorance or whatever. And try your best not to take it to heart if possible. Be you, it is their problem, not yours. Hold your head high.

1 Like