Ive-been-strugglin-with-the-loss-of-uncles-at-the - 2583

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: HeartSupport_Fans Content #2564
Ive been strugglin with the loss of uncles at the COVID pandemic, as well with some kind of depression, my fears of get old and dont make progressions in my life am 28 years old, other people have works are succesful in their way but at the same time I should work in myself, my time, and think that all the issues, people, bad times comes to teach something, gettin strong and self loved.

1 Like

It’s always difficult to lose people we love and it’s so hard to understand the why. I am very sorry you lost your loved ones. It is so important to take care of yourself, even take a short walk to give your self some quiet time and some time to self heal. Take 15 minutes each day to meditate and relax. Do affirmations every day!!

1 Like

@heartsupport thank you for the words a couple of words means a lot, yeah 2 years since they gone, and the ones that stay here, have to compromise to be much more, recovering the strength for give everything, everyday. Cheers and hugs.