I've had a rough day

Hey everyone, don’t be alarmed but this morning I passed out in my bathroom. Last thing I remember I was doing my usual morning routine, when next thing I know I’m waking up on my bathroom floor with a small gash in the back of my head. Based on what I can piece together if I’m remembering correctly, I was lying there unconscious for about 10 minutes. I spent the afternoon the doctor’s office, and for the most part everything seems fine.

It was probably a combination of a number of things which may include dehydration, malnourishment, and anxiety. I try to make sure I drink enough water during the day, but I’ve had a little trouble with eating lately. My appetite just hasn’t been there, and sometimes I just choose to not eat because I don’t like the feeling of force-feeding myself. I know this isn’t healthy and I need to be more on top of that. I’ve been talking to someone who’s been having trouble sleeping recently, and this has served as a painful reminder that we need to take care of ourselves friends. It takes a conscious effort to be physically healthy, and it’s not worth shoving to the side. Eat, drink (water most importantly), get out and move around as much as you can, and get plenty of sleep! I know it’s not as easy as it sounds, but it’s worth it.

Exhausted from all this on top of some career-related anxiety, but that is a separate topic all on it’s own. I’m just glad I can still be here to post. I’ve had a rough day, and I’m still in some pain but I’m doing ok.

I haven’t been able to tune into streams much recently since going back to work. I miss seeing the friends I’ve made on stream. I miss the conversations, the trolling, and the love. But I’m still around, love you guys. Hope you’re all doing well.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh! How scary! I’m so glad that you are okay! Be sure to drink lots of water my friend! I’d be so sad if anything ever happened to you! But I’m glad you saw a doctor.

Huuuuggggs. Love you friend. And I appreciate you so much!

• Kitty
2 Likes

Much Love To You! Hugz!:love_you_gesture:
Thanks For Sharing Your Thoughts And Reminding Us To Always Take Care Of Ourselves Physically! Much Appreciated!
Hope You’re Feeling Better!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like