I've hit a wall in life

Recently I’ve been spending my days at home waiting for night to come and do the same thing all over again the next day. And I either sleep too much or not at all. I’ve been out of college since August of 2018 and haven’t done anything with my life to further my career. I haven’t been focusing on my skills that I got my degree in. I haven’t been going out as much as I’d like. I only talk to friends on discord and even then it’s just for a few hours a week. To be honest, I’m scared of moving on in life. Taking that big first step into a life on your own doesn’t sit well with me. I constantly doubt myself about my ability to take my life into my hands alone. I see other people constantly make good pieces of art to their respected field and it makes me feel like my work isn’t good enough. And it’s stopped me from advancing my skills as an artist and an animator.

I’m tired of waking up repeating every day the same. I’m tired. Lonely. Stressed. Scared.

But I’m working on myself. Slowly. Day by day. And I know it’s not going to be easy.

Nothing worth it is easy.
You can move forward, and you will succeed. It’s better to burn out than to fade away. We believe in you

Life is always scary, but it’s also short. Take a risk and try new things. I know this doubting feeling, and thats okay, it’s human.

New Years Day - Black Veil Brides