I've never heard Chop Suey

at the begining you almost made me spit my milk thru my nose from tryin not to laugh when you said you thought it was like gental rock music

1 Like

Roses are red
Violets are blue
When I listen to SOAD
My neighbors do too

1 Like

Man I wish I could go back in time and hear this song again for the first time. The absolute insane amount of times that I’ve screamed “when angels deserve to diiiiiiie :speaking_head: :speaking_head::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

This song abd others like this helped me through my most difficult times.

1 Like

Just checked your video list and was surprising that you didn’t react to “Hi Ren” by Ren. It’s exactly your topic!

1 Like

:open_mouth: the 1st person (not just reaxtor) to instantly get the EXACT intended message

1 Like

You got this song immediately. Twenty years later I’m so thankful the culture of writing off those in pain has turned around.

Would love to hear your thoughts on Hi Ren by Ren

1 Like

That “Father why have you forsaken me” js what Jesus yell at god at the cross

1 Like

i would love to see a reaction of ren - hi ren <3

1 Like

Absolutely :100: well fecking said at the end in your statement :clap: :+1: :ok_hand:

1 Like

As a new subscriber I can only say that your reactions are pure and authentic and accurate and so very entertaining. I scrolled through your videos and didn’t see any for Tool. You must do a reaction to Forty Six & 2. Please. I’m so interested in what your reaction will be.

1 Like

Seeing the New Girl reference at the end made me so happy :joy:

1 Like

Can you please please please do Tool!!!??!? Please thank you

1 Like

Yeah. Kind of. It’s also about Jesus Christ. “Why have you forsaken me?”

1 Like

The song is about how society judges those going through these struggles. We feel bad about addiction but will recoil when an addict approaches us for money for example

1 Like

I don’t see why a therapist has so little to say on lyrics. I don’t see why therapists are scared of this. Let alone that my recommended actually mentions your next video.
‘therapist scared of skipknot’

That aside I heard your speech after the song. And most of all, lil speech or not, I am not trying to downgrade you at all. I’d just be surprised if my therapist didn’t know the beginning of this kind of heavy music? Like hello… It’s lighthearted this one. Classic, masterpiece, but lighthearted.

1 Like

Fun Fact: Serj was at a blank on some lyrics so Rick Rubin told him to grab a book and point at a page and read what it says… Boom… Lyrics were written…lol

1 Like

now you need a therapist.

1 Like

oh please: Meshuggah - “I Am Colossus”

1 Like

loved it a ton. insane musical content. :fire::fire::fire:I’m now eagerly waiting for your reaction to October Ends ’ new song!

1 Like