Jake Luhrs and Therapist React to Snuff (Live) Corey Taylor

There are songs, and then there are songs about emotions. And here is a song about a real emotion.

1 Like

React to Alice In Chains!!! They have so many deep songs like this

1 Like

I love Corey Taylor the video surprised me at the end

1 Like

I was at a SlipKnot concert live and everyone I knew was there started crying during this song

1 Like

Another master piece is Gordon Lightfoot and his son If You Could Read My Mind. Gordon was a amazing songwriter from Canada and he is Bob Dylan favorite songwriter.

1 Like

You got the vocalist of ABR!! WTF Awesome

1 Like

Thank you for hearing us about this song. This version and the story with all of it​:heart::pray::saluting_face:

1 Like

“The air around me still feels like a cage” such a heavy line, going around just living and feeling like your eternally trapped is a terrifying feeling

1 Like

Honestly. These guys (slipknot) kept me sane for like 20 years. I think it’s amazing what your doing, breaking down the songs to show the true depth of them :heart::+1:t2::tada:

1 Like

Rest in Peace Paul Grey and Joey Jordison we maggots still mourn your passing :metal::broken_heart::sob:

1 Like

It’s about his ex wife…

1 Like

THIS song man!! Made me stop what I was about to do. I had the laptop playing in the background and this song comes on. I was going thru a very dark time in my life and I was so over everything. . . DV to name 1 thing. I am happy this song was written and came on that day.

1 Like

This is Mt absolute favorite song. It has been my therapist, my best friend and my savior. It’s so powerful for me. I listen to it almost everyday. I had never seen it performed live after seeing Slipknot 8 times. I took my 15 year old daughter to her first concert in Colorado Springs Co to see Slipknot. They played this song. It was one of the most profound moments of my life having her there with me. She knows my pains. We shed some tears, as did countless others. Clearly Corey and Paul wrote one of the most powerfully painful but relatable songs of all time.

1 Like

Dude. That whole live in London set is incredible. During the song “bother” the entire auditorium starts screaming the lyrics so loud he has to stop and applaud them. One of the most beautiful moments ive ever seen during a set.

1 Like

The “Zzyzx Rd” on this live show is astounding as well, hope you check it out :).

1 Like

React to Purple Rain by Corey Taylor. Just happened to be at First Avenue the day of Prince’s passing. Pleaee

1 Like

chills every time…

1 Like

@heartsupport After 9 months of breaking up with the person that I loved the most I can tell for sure that this song shares all the emotions you feel in those moments. After this time I realise that the relationship that I had was very toxic. I realise more that it happened like this because my mother is narcissistic and this girl was like that as well. In other words I forgot about myself, and my authenticity I became a puppet and I forgot who I was in the last 2-3 years of the relationship. The only problem that I have right now it’s my mother and how I should treat her. She becomes very nice and helpful for some time but in the moment I want to do things my way, she bursts into a volcanic rage. I would love some advice regarding how to deal with a narcissistic mother and how should I change my attitude towards this kind of persons so I will not attract them anymore.

1 Like

I’m going through some tough times with my girlfriend right now. It’s like I’m at my breaking point but it’s so damn hard because we’ve been together over 5 years now. I’ve loved this song for a long time but right now in this moment this song speaks to me in ways it never has. Thank you for doing these videos

1 Like

What if you are 49 yrs old and still don’t feel like you have a purpose in life?

1 Like