Jake Luhrs Reacts to Knocked Loose Suffocate featuring POPPY

I hate that one of my takeaways from this video is “Jake swears! :smiley:

For a bit of Poppy backstory, she’s originally a pop artist, and still very much is, but out of nowhere came out with a metal album during Covid and has been slowly taking over the modern metal scene with new heavy music and features like this ever since. Such a unique artist in today’s landscape, she does not care what anybody thinks and comes out with anything she feels like coming out with.

Also I don’t think I have ever heard her scream before this track and I was not expecting her to go punch for punch with Knocked Loose on this track the way she did. She absolutely crushed this feature!

Just saying man Poppy is very well known for being weird, creepy, and different with her music and videos so she’d probably scare you more in some of her other stuff but this song is incredible

I highly suggest checking out EAT, say cheese, and spit by poppy. Some her heaviest music

Check out poppy’s version of Spit - it’s a BANGER

Love your reaction vids Jake. Please keep this thing going

Sweet providence bruins hat!:metal:t2:

OH! I HAVE A HORSE!

Jake Luhrs - 2024

This is the best reaction of all so far🦾 Poppy rocks and so knocked loose!

BRUTALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL​:joy::heart: have to react to the new Slipknot drummer Eloy Casagrande from Brazil.

Song goes so hard, Poppy’s vocals are sick, also love the fact that you are reacting to these!

listen to dying wish fam.

YES YOU’RE BACK! Can you check some of the new SeeYouSpaceCowboy out?

Jake x K//L x Poppy= Horsecore

Jake has a horse…

Greetings from Sherman TX, home of Kublai Khan :rofl: I LOVE KNOCKED LOOSE

I was trapped and destroyed by my ex in my last relationship. I never had a support system to help with what I was going through or what I still am going through. It’s good to know people are still out there willing to help out. :call_me_hand:t2:

He somehow skipped her big scream LOL

My man Jake has not been aware of what happening right now in scene, cute reaction :joy:

Damn I didn’t realize that Jake would break down lyrics. This is great. So much more than just another reaction