Jake Luhrs Reacts to Knocked Loose Suffocate featuring POPPY

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9xn47YzQxw

Jake Luhrs reacts to Knocked Loose’s latest track “Suffocate” featuring Poppy, an experience that leaves him visibly startled. Amidst his reaction, he delves into a profound lyrical critique of the song, intertwining personal anecdotes about navigating challenging relationships. Through his candid sharing, he invites viewers to reflect on their own experiences and struggles, fostering a space for mutual understanding and support.

Should do the V.A.N. by Bad Omen’s next!

Need a poppy/abr collab…

so abr x poppy when?..

Poppy fucking slaps dude.

Poppy - SPIT is great…

so funny that you didn’t notice Poppy in the title and were so caught off guard by her

Jake has a horse…

Your recent feature with Will wasn’t too shabby either

I knew poppy could do metal vocals but I did NOT know her vocal fry went that hard.

Jake uses the internet like my grandpa :joy::joy:

Did I hear a little Reggaeton in that breakdown @7:02?

With the KKTx Hoodie as well! Hell ya!

Hell ya with the Kublai Khan hoodie too !

I definitely see how you came to that analysis of the song meaning. But from what I know this whole album is about speaking out against the church
Edit: Jake has a horse guys

Check out her “Spit” Kitty cover! Just found your channel, loved you guys since I heard “Back Burner” back in high school. Saw y’all with Emery during christmas time and y’all did Carol of the Bells. So badass.s

Does anyone remember OG Poppy? Like Delete Your Facebook and HI, I’m Poppy?? If u told me she’d slap this hard in the future, I’d straight up not have believed you!!!

If you want to analyse amazing music with amazing lyrical content, I suggest Boundaries. Super tough band. Inhale the grief or Darkness Shared

how about a reaction to ghost inside split

I like this trend of artists giving their interpretation of other bands work. It just started cropping up, but it’s cool. Judging by the bands other 2 releases, this album seems to be about some qualms with Christianity and the church