Jake Luhrs Reacts to Make Them Suffer - Epitaph

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgaXhLJfDXs

Jake Luhrs reacts and analyzes the lyrics of Epitaph by Make Them Suffer. Jake relates deeply with the lyrics cause of their similarities to HeartSupport’s mission.

Jake, you gotta do KKTX Low Tech if you get the chance!

lil bit oh stank…

Matt’s ride bell :ok_hand: for that march

Was hoping you’d see this song haha, MTS making us aussies proud, Metal scene here has been so good last few years.

Any chance we can see a tour with August Burns Red and Make Them Suffer now that Alex is with them???

#SharpToneBangers

#LetEmCook

It’s always so interesting to hear your perspective on different songs and lyrics Jake, you’re my hero and you got me into metalcore and doing vocals 15 years ago, the first time I heard Composure it blew my mind and it stuck with me forever ever since, the lyrics, the vocal delivery of yours that is so unique and makes you instantly recognizable. I will always support everything you and guys in ABR do man, keep em vids coming they are very entertaining and informative :heart:

MTS is Brutal!!! I cant wait to hear new song of As I Lay Dying with new mermbers.

Would love for you to do a reaction to any of the new Eidola songs off their new album. I know their lead singer Andrew Wells did some stuff with Heart Support and loves the mission.

I love Jake Luhrs!..

Jake Luhrs gets made fun of for loving breakdowns, he really is just like us

If the 300 Spartans had a march anthem

Love some stank :pinched_fingers:t3:

Definitely take a look at new Imminence. Come what may if I had to pick.

Alex’s screams add so much depth. I’m glad she is a part of MTS now.

Approval from the stank master himself, MTS boys & girl are gonna appreciate that <3

Forgetting the memories - The Solstice Rebirth (maybe?) :slight_smile:

React to “Monochrome” by Still Stayer next!!!

i would love for you to react to dir en grey vinushuka live. kio is a monster

Make them suffer has become one of my top 3 fav bands. They’re so good!