Jake Luhrs Reacts to Memphis May Fire - Chaotic

Got to see The Boys a couple nights ago in Myrtle Beach and got to hear this song for my first time live! Can confirm they had The Sauce, They had the Blegh!, and Your Boy had the charm. Glad to see you back Jake! God bless you brother.

Wait, he’s back???..

Modern, Brutal and Melodic.

You heard a “Blueah”! lol

He’s back! Keep making reaction vids

Good reaction, Jake! I suggest Zahna’s Stronger Than Death, Magdalene Rose’s Bad Residential feature Spencer Chamberlain of Underøath, and Mourning Eve’s The Noise, and you’ll love them. I hope God is blessing your life. Thank you for the video. Happy Passover! :latin_cross::orthodox_cross::star_of_david::menorah::place_of_worship::israel::us::mexico::sheep::lion::dove::bird:‍:black_large_square::drop_of_blood::sweat_drops::ocean::droplet::synagogue::church::wedding::pray:t5::notes::musical_score::musical_note::microphone::headphones::guitar::drum::innocent::fire::milky_way::100:

Super happy you took some free time and made a little react video. Enjoy the content. It’s super cool having my favorite vocalist go over other super rad songs. ABR forever, king.

MMF have entered their FunkCore era and I’m here for it.

Frick yes dude…

Good to see you again mate, missed you

Brotherrrr!..

Love to see you back! You’ve been missed!

The goat is back???..

Thanks Jake! Been waiting and hoping for more! I like the lyric interperpetation​:+1: hey id love see your reaction to something from Red :sunglasses:

Bro missed your channel!.

Ok Jake, put your fan girl where your mouth is and do a song with Matty. I would LOVE to hear that. And have a bleugh off on the track! :joy: For real though, write a song with him

Really thought this song was pretty generic. Trying to hit the radio imo

BLEGHss you!..

The blegh was definitely unexpected​:joy::joy::joy:

Matty with the bleuh! Love the reactions Jake, super fun to watch.