Jake Luhrs Reacts to Memphis May Fire - Chaotic

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksZ_KBLfW7s

Jake Luhrs, Vocalist of August Burn Red, Reacts to Memphis May Fire song Chaotic. He dives into the lyrics of the song looking at the visceral urge to stir chaos in our lives as a desperate attempt to drown out the pain of reality.

the channel is revived!..

Long time no see! You gotta do more of these , I’m sure you barely have time though :joy:

Yes! You’re back!..

“Banger from duh boiz”

-Jake Luhrs

Jake is back!!..

A bit repetitive and octane-like, but catchy af nonetheless. Just stoked you’re back Jake!

Wooo welcome back!..

You making a new video is a banger!!

YES he is back after 3 years!!! Please make more I love your videos!!

Was that a blah ? Did we get a blah ? Where did that blah come from ? Lol

“Button it up… it’z gonna be a banger!”

:joy::skull:

Love you Jake! Been going to y’all’s shows in NC and SC since 2010 can’t wait to hear chop suey in a few weeks in Columbia, now that’ll be a banger!

welcome back!!..

Welcome back :sunglasses: back to the grind eh? Keep working homie

Good to see you back on here Jake! Also that print next to you with the fox and flowers is awesome!

The Blegh definitely go me goin!

Omg he remembered his password!

This video is just a part of my channels comeback!

The BIG BAD BOYS just gave you a BANGER