Jake Luhrs Reacts to Wage War - NAIL5

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgrfLjCE0Hg

Vocalist, Jake Luhrs, reacts to the new single Nail5 by Wage War, experiencing their huge, surprise breakdown, and explains how the song can be used to add energy to our conviction towards wellness in our mental health.

Love your reaction videos :call_me_hand:t3:

You’re the man :heart: :metal:

Check new Northlane…

Soo good dude!!!..

Awe yeah boys back to back to back bangers!!

RIP Wage War. This is absolute trash compared to their first two records. Listen to their songs Basic Hate and Witness and tell me this is the same band. Garage song here.

Check out Hanabie!..

“They dropped the sauce in there. You got buckled. 4 AM in the Morning, You got work at 7. Good Luck. Thats why it makes the play list dude. You know what I mean? WHAT BLAH was that.”

Slap that on a shirt and sell it. Thanks.

Check out before i turn…

I can recommend one band… You’re a part of August Burns Red. Why not react to Red? Just Red. :joy::metal: known for “Breathe Into Me” by the way. My personal fave by them is “Minus It All”.

I’m so happy you’re doing these reviews again. WW is soooo good. How about that new Erra album?

I’m sure there’ll be more stuff the fans are used to in the full record

Gotta do the new in hearts wake singles Jake

Yep. Just like Ghost Insides song “For the demons that follow me around, its time to put you 6 feet deep underground!”

Pain Remains Trilogy next!

God forbid a band doesnt want to make the same two albums over and over again…

It’s different and they’re experimenting. I don’t mind it lol

Man jake, I am so happy you’re doing these again. You are such an inspiration, and I appreciate the impact heart support and abr has made. Please keep these going :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

“Just made your playlist” fr!