Just been having a bad week and I feel like giving up everybody else is happy but me

Been a bad week with one thing hspenneing after the other, my bike transmission broke and it’s like $150.00 to replace which I don’t have cuz that’s the money I use to get my child to daycare cuz of her mother and then now I have no way of getting to work or home and I’m about to be homeless since I have no transportation to get to work and I’m supposed to start my driver’s ed classes next week and I have no way of getting to my classes and I just paid 500$ that’s non refundable. I just feel like giving up at this point cuz anything I do I can’t get ahead or get anywhere I haven’t even been eating lately and now when I do eat I get sick.

1 Like

Shit dude I am so sorry to hear that. It really sounds like you’re trying and working to get through things.

Is there any way to call work and have them understand the situation? Maybe use a credit card to fix the transmission and pay for it next week?

Just dont give up now. You’re doing everything you can, sometimes everything isn’t enough, and just a single ounce more is needed for greatness. Not long ago I was in a similar situation when everything was working against me, and I worked as hard as I could for a week and it all turned around. I still dont know if the better or worse yet, but at least its behind me

I’m trying to say it might be hard now because you’re so close, the last mile in a marathon is the hardest, take a breather for a minute and realize how much you have left to make it, I’m sure you’ll do great :heart:

My bike is stuck at work actually and no credit cards my credit score is so bad I can’t get anything to help me out of this hole the trans kit to fix my bike costs 160$ and that’s the cheapest one since the variator plating broke the whole thing has to be replaced even the bolts have to be cut off now as well