Killing myself

then why do people like me get made fun of all the time I’ve never been in a relationship I’m still a virgin I a walking joke

I can’t tell you why people are cruel and disrespectful. I will tell you that those are the people you shouldn’t try to keep in your life tho and what they think shouldn’t matter.

I know that’s easy for me to say, but in the end it’s true.

Can I give you a video to watch?

if you want to sure I can’t stop you

I can’t make you watch it, but I think it would help you. This is something I found for myself but it pertains to anyone having negative shit going on in their heads.

okay thanks i will try to watch it when I get off work

2 Likes

That’s great :smiley:

I will keep this open in case you wanna talk some more ok?

ok thanks thank you for your kindness

2 Likes

You will find your right path. I believe in you, friend! :slight_smile:

I’m 31 and single! It doesn’t mean anything other than you haven’t found the right person yet is all, it doesn’t matter wether you find the right person at 15 or 50!

well I mean I don’t want to be an old man when I find the right one

Hi Jax.
I just want to tell you that your worth is not determined by ralationships or good looks. Looks are deceaving. I feel like a lot of times people dont realise that those beauty standarts we see online or on social media are impossible to meet because they are most likely fake. Those people have filters and photoshop and other instruments how to make themselves look more beautiful.

It is also ok to not be in a relationship. Unless you have found “the one” relationships are not as important as health and other things. People who brag about relationships are usually kind of immature.

I hope this has helped a little bit :slightly_smiling_face:
Take care and good luck to you
-Ashwell

2 Likes

idk I guess I just always thought that you were supposed to be with somebody

No it is not the case. Relationships are an option yes but it is better to be alone than to be with someone we dont want to be with or dont care about.

If you are still worrying about being single know this… there are people tha havent been married until 40 and then they started a family. For some people it takes time to find a person they want to be with for the rest of their lives.

But then again there are plenty of people that are not in a relationship and happy. In fact there are more people that are unhappy because of their relationship. Because they ended up with somebody that was not right for them.

I guess the main thing is that I feel like I’m running out of time and I’ve never been in a relationship so I feel like it will never happen

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.