@kitboga thank you doesn't cover it

I was going through chemo the first few months of this year (I’m fine now). Watching your show helped get me through it. Your twitch and YouTube channels spread through the ward. It was surreal watching people laughing and leaving their treatments smiling. You were an important part of the day for a lot of people going through hard times. I hope it has carried on. You are a beautiful person. All the best to you and your family.

6 Likes

Wow @lynne. What an amazing message of love and hope. So very grateful you are better now and sharing this wonderful message to Kit. Wishing you all the best. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Hey @lynne I love a positive post so have to reply. I am so happy that you have recovered from your illness and I really cant think of a better way to recover than laugh your way there and no one better to make you laugh than Kitboga himself. I think he makes a lot of people laugh there way to a better day. Thank you for sharing, it inspires other to keep moving forward too.
Have a great Christmas Friend.
Much Love Lisa :heart:

3 Likes

@lynne I’m so glad you made it through chemo!!
Honored and humbled that I was able to help you and others laugh in such a hard time like that.
I hope you are able to find time to pursue what you find meaningful / what you’re passionate about because the world needs yah :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you hun! Were super happy to hear youre okay now <3 I’ll be sure to pass on the love.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.