Let's talk progress

Well, it’s been a year so since I’ve made a topic here.

I’ve being some stuff with my life, and I think I’m doing good. I found a good hobbie, I did something I had dreamed about before a couple a months ago; built my first computer, and last month I even built my first keyboard! Obviously before that I had a fall before that, in decemember, a close friend of mine, stopped talking to me. I said some things that I shouldn’t have. I listened, and I changed myself after. I started doing things that would better myself, I stopped being so depressed all the time, I helped myself mentally, and I took care of my soul. I didn’t turn to alcohol, smoking, or drugs during my journeys through rough times, and I did things that bettered myself instead of turning into a pit of dispare. I started going to the gym, I got a little bit of a life (as much as a gamer can get one at least), and I’m starting to see some progress now.

I’m still young, and my life is still starting, some people here are going through their life. If I, the teenager, in highschool, who has more access to substances and the ability to harm themselves deeply and not realize that they’re gone, can turn their life around; you can too. You’re never too old to start, and never too young.

Take care, Shadow.

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing the good news. We all benefit from hearing about other people’s positive experiences, especially when they have made a proactive effort to improve their lives.

Oh Shadow,

This is such a wonderful post to read! I’m so happy to hear that you’ve been investing your time into some fun and positive hobbies! Very impressive to be building those things!
And I’m glad that you’ve kept working on yourself, very good progress! Glad to see you again, and thank you for such a post that hopefully can inspire and motivate and encourage others as well!