Life and its battles

Why is life so hard?i honestly dont know what to do anymore. Im not the type to call it quits and take the easy way out but why does life keep breaking me down no matter how much i fight and try to come up.
worked through my life with nothing to show for it. Every job i had gotten just ended due to no fault of mine. Im in real estate sales now and i just cant get a salary from it no matter how much effort i put in. Everytime i get a client who wants to purchase they soon after vanish. Im just use to everyday suffering. I dont do wrong to anyone, i work hard, im there for my family but i dont get blessed in anyway. I got married a year ago and my wife is why i never give up. She makes me believe in hope but as a man i feel broken that i cant support her financially for much longer as my funds are really dropping. She cries when she sees me suffering with stress as she knows im worried about making next months rent, food, light bills, accounts. Its alot with me getting any income at all. I still go out and try everyday and i come home more demotivated.
I know my wife deserves so much better and at times i feel if i wasnt around anymore on this earth one day she will move on and life will be better for her. I feel so guilty that she is with me now suffering. All i ever wanted to do was provide for her and have a family. She wants a family so much but how can i? I can barely keep our roof over our head.
I dont know what to do anymore. Im tired of having hope. Im tired of praying and begging. Im tired of dreaming. Ive done that for decades and all i get is more battles and hardships.
It never ends. I cant watch my wife suffer anymore because of my badluck.

2 Likes

Hi Kismet, Welcome to Heartsupport and thank you so much for opening up to us, it can’t have been easy.
Firstly I would like to say how very clear it is just how much you love, respect and care for your wife and that is rare and your concern for her well-being is evident. Remember, your beautiful these days and worth more than any financial amound however I do understand the concern over finances but I want you to know that your bank balance does not define who you are, quite the opposite. What you give your wife you cannot buy because it is priceless. It sounds like your wife is fully aware of how hard you try and the work you put in. There is only so much any one person can do.
Finally I just want to say, as much as you want to provide all things, your wife wants you and she wants you healthy and happy. remember to stop and smell the roses. make memories too, laughing together are wonderful memories to hold on to. much Love Lisa. xx

Hi Kismet,

Welcome to HeartSupport! Thank you for sharing with us so openly about how you are feeling. I can completely resonate with what you have written as I have felt this way before, and still do from time to time. It can be hard to shake that nagging feeling of “is this all there is” when life is being quite unfair to us. I understand finding it hard to have hope and to feel motivated when you are trying your best every day and have yet to see a favourable change.

However, though it might not be the way you imagined things going, I am glad that you have a loving wife that is there by your side through this all. And hopefully, it is strengthening your relationship together for when those better times do come around. I’m glad that she helps you to find hope and to keep trying and to keep pushing on. I can tell that you love her dearly and that your love for her is reciprocated. I’m sure that despite the financial difficulties your wife sees how hard you are trying and working and appreciates your efforts. I also believe that there are other things that you provide her, outside of finances and materialistic items, that she adores and values.

Your wife loves you for you! Times are hard right now, and the economy is a mess, so I do believe that your wife knows and understands that your current financial hardships are not your fault or your doing. Allow her to be there for you, because that is what partners do, that is a part of loving someone - being there to support them, encourage them, motivate them, strengthen them, and help lift them up when they are down.

It might not feel this way right now, in the moment of the chaos, but your hard work and your efforts are not for nothing. And one day, you will see the fruits of your labour. I am rooting for you, and wishing you the best :white_heart:

@lisa and @Shan

Thank you guys so very much. Im so happy to know that there are people like you in the world who are so genuine and caring. You have no idea how you guys help with your words and im pretty sure there are many out there living their best life because of what you guys have said to them when they were at their lowest. So from me and everyone that you guys have helped thank you so much. May God richly bless you and shower you with everlasting joy through life.

Life is hard as we all know but as a human we have the responsibility to wake up and fight. I think its normal to feel down and defeated from time to time but its our choice whether we want to stay there or move on. From my initial post alot has changed mentally. I now choose to be grateful for what i do have which is a roof over my head…food to eat…a loving partner…my supportive mother inlaw…and not to forget my wifes 3 dogs which i adore.
In life these are the little things that matter and in the end of it all we all realize that all life is was to appreciate the little things and blessings.
I know you guys as the team members aim to help but im sure you also have certain things in life that cause stress. We all do. Just know you guys are in happy prayers🙂A good heart spreads blessings

Off topic lol how does one become part of the team? My wife is so similar to you guys and her dream was to always start a forum such as this. A place where people can share and where she can help delicately offcourse.

Hey friend, just wanted to respond and give you a heads up on this. We always need more people willing to encourage others on the forum in our teams of volunteers. You can find more information about it here and apply: S.W.A.T. - Support Wall Action Teams | HeartSupport - Your wife and you are absolutely welcome there!

Hold Fast
-Micro