Live for now

1. Identify a personal goal that you would like to reach. What are the changes you want to create in your life?
    I want to not be concerned about money, I want to be able to pay my bills without stress and save a little bit. I want to relax.
  1. Formulate your goal in a way that is specific and measurable. What does it look like when you’ve succeeded?
    In the next 4 years I wanna have my car paid off, and have my own house or rent to own home.
  1. When do you want it to be done by? Make sure to define a healthy and realistic time line.
    07/20/2027 I want to be done paying on my car and also start saving for a house
1 Like

What a wonderful goal! Truly. Money can be such a huge stressor pretty much constantly… I feel this with you. Not having a car because we can’t afford it, but currently diving deep into the house searching, and with the current market it’s been a challenging process. The psychological effects of having to worry about money and expenses reduces our sense of freedom so much. Living in your own place will surely help even practically to feel more at ease and comfortable in making your own decisions. Great timeline there too!

Do you have a method/plan in mind in terms of budgeting? What is it going to look like for you/in your life to work on this goal?

Looking forward to hearing from you whenever you would like to share some updates!