Loneliness--Mike Hranica of The Devil Wears Prada

Mike is honestly my biggest role model, he is so real if that makes sense and it’s honestly amazing.

1 Like

Honestly I started to cry halfway into the video. Him and I have a few things in common, such as our beliefs, what he described as a “meditation” method, and some other personal issues. He’s such an amazing person and writer. I think about them every day; yes, it may seem obvious due to my username and what-not, but I’m just being who I want to be and I try to base my life off of the way Mike lives because he’s such an aspiring man. As Mike says at every show, “may God’s good Love and Grace be with all of you”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really hope they go farther in the music industry and not let things get into his head, I really love the emotion in their songs. They’re such a great band.

1 Like

I watch this video every day.
Mike has been one of my biggest inspirations to better myself and my life.

1 Like

thank god for tdwp. Going to see them this march. So excited!

1 Like

this guy is just…
well i could say perfect but then people would start calling me gay or wtv so, im just gonna say, this guy is such a great person and such a musician, he puts like everything he got in his screams i can feel it, i ask myself if other people when listen to him feel it too
I don’t know i just admire him a lot.
Keep strong man, you probably won’t ever meet me but i wish you the best.

1 Like

wow this is awesome, give everything to God

1 Like

Have you ever screamed so hard your false teeth came out Mike?

1 Like

What a great video. My respect for this guy has increased.

1 Like

Why I admire and look up to this man.

1 Like

Such a nice video. People should have give themselves time to search and listen to this kind of clip. Very inspiring.

1 Like

Mr. Hranica, thank you…

1 Like