Lonely and don't know how to continue

So the past few months I have been struggling really bad, its worse than its ever gotten. For the past year and a half i have liked this girl from my church. And after numerous times of telling her how I feel she finally said she liked me back, well long story she was “bored” and broke up with me 3 weeks later. for one I have lost my sense of trust and i feel so betrayed in a way. that combinded also with my home life, im not the smartest person in my family and that has resulted in some not good results in school. my parents dont like that and every day i get called a failure. its taken a toll on my mental health. i have tried to hide from that pain with freinds from school and such but i have come to figure out they dont care. So last thursday on halloween, i tried to commit suicide. I tried to talk myself out of it and i am at such a low. this girl doesnt care and i dont feel like my family or freinds do either. Ive tried to put myself in the hands of god and let him lead me but i just cant do it anymore. I am such an all time low of sadness and depression. i dont know how it will ever get better

Hello sweetheart! I know that things will get better for you. Sometimes girls are really mean and will do a lot to put you down. Considering that you live with your parents you seem a little younger so I can tell you that what you are going through will change soon! You have a whole idea ahead of you that God will help you through. He has a plan for you. As for your parents, it’s so tough going through that kind of stuff…but you’re not alone. Many people including myself have gone through mentally draining family situations, but what you have to understand is that it won’t be permanent. One day you will move out and life will be yours to thrive in. I am so proud of how far you made it and encourage you to keep going. :heartbeat:

3 Likes

thank you. I needed that encouragement. Im over halfway in my junior year in hs and im counting down the days till i can move out.

2 Likes