Looking at myself differently

I’m OCD is still been a pain in the ass, still getting obsessed thoughts. Questioning myself if I’m being true to myself. It kinda never ends.

But honestly I started letting my delusions of being a incel metal head. I’m no longer the anger teenage anymore. I use think that no way to be a metal head is to be an outcast, and be anger. But that not true anymore.

I know incel red pill bullshit are all fucking lies, because I could not handle reality or face my own issues.

Honestly it hard to let go that anger teenage, because that was my identity, but it never was. That way I was having hard time listen to my favorite music. Because I’m seeing more in postive light.

Recently I was listening to As Daylight Dies by Killswitch Engage. It my favorite album by them, I use think they thier lyrics were too positive or just not facing reality. But actually it helping me through my transition from anger teenage to adulthood. I miss the old feeling listen it as a teenage , but I’m glad I’m getting a new experience from it now. I get what Howard Jones was saying. Thank Howard’s!!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing. I know you’ve had a really hard time of it, but I’ve seen you evolve in a positive direction.

It’s nice hearing from you again!