Looking for prayers

My mom is having surgery tomorrow morning (Wednesday the 12th) to get a cancerous tumor removed and I’m looking for prayers from anyone who’s willing to pray for us that the surgery goes well.

Thank you :hearts:

3 Likes

Hi Daisy,
I am so sorry to hear that your mom is having surgery and going through this, my heart goes out to you both. Definitely taking some time to pray for your mom right now and tomorrow for her surgery. Please let us know how it goes. Hold fast.

2 Likes

@Daisy

My thoughts go to you and your mom. I sincerely hope that everything will go well.
I know this situation can be very stressful, but we’re here for you too.

Take care Daisy. :heart:

2 Likes

Hey Daisy,
Thinking about you and your mom, hope all went okay today and she’s recovering. <3

3 Likes

Thank you @Stafflower and @Micro. My mom was supposed to have her surgery at about 11 am my time. I called several times but was told there was no update. The surgeon called only about two hours ago (about 6:30 pm) to say she was out of surgery, was still sleeping and everything seemed to go ok. Then I had to take care of my dad so I wasn’t able to get on. I didn’t ask when they actually took her back.

Thank you so much. :hearts:

2 Likes

So glad to hear things went okay! And I hope things are okay with your Dad! Keeping you all in prayer and sending all the love!

2 Likes

So glad to hear that @Daisy! Much love to you and your parents. :heart:

1 Like

HI, Daisy. I hope surgery went well with your momma!!

1 Like

Hey, I’m a bit late to the party, but I hope your mom is okay!

3 Likes

Thank you @anon17277947 and @Shadey. She’s doing ok so far. Still in the hospital but should be coming home in the next day or two. :blush:

~Daisy :hearts:

3 Likes