Losing The Fight

Yeah man, easy cycle to fall into because the shame influences the isolation reinforces the belief, the belief is the source of the shame, etc etc.

It feels like naming it has power. But I think more importantly, like your response to my post, Love is the chain breaker here. At no point in that cycle is love – receiving God’s love, accepting your identity as His beloved daughter…

You know, one of the refrains I tell my daughter is, “You are daddy’s delight and God’s beloved.”

That’s who you are too, Cassie. Accepting His delight in and love for you will pierce the power that imprisoning cycle has on both you and me. Boast in our weaknesses so we can stop hiding from God’s love.

2 Likes

Cassie, my dear dear friend Cassie,

First off- I love you,

Secondly, I can totally relate with wanting to make a second account because I just don’t want people to know I’m struggling or I become fearful that someone close to me will find my posts.

First off- so so proud of you, secondly I totally get this feeling. It’s hard to be open when we have been struggling and that is ok.

Friend I love you so so so much. Hold fast.

2 Likes